Friday, October 5, 2007

2008 October 5th - 3rd Year

After spending some hours of doing the research, I am able to unlock my iPhone sucessfully. It was an amazing and long process. It took me 2+ hours to do the unlock the iPhone.

Baby is 19 week now, and my waist line is 37". Both of us can't believe that my waist line widen 1 additional inch per week. My belly button is popping up, and everyone is touching my belly now. I starts feeling the baby's movement; he is moving like popcorn popping or butterfiles in my stomach. According to some researches, baby is able to hear while we are talking. He started distinguishing our voices from others.

The funny part is Samson always touchs my belly, and talks to him..."BB, how are you doing?", "BB, are you doing good in mommy's stomach?" Samson wants baby to recognize his voice now. Today is our 3rd year anniversary. Time flies so fast. Next year, we will celebrate our 4th year with baby. :)

By Erica

Today is Oct 5th. We went to A Street Cafe for a dinner. Here are some pictures







No comments: