Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thank You!

I just got back from visit Baby Skyler this morning. He is sleeping well. Today his weight is 3 lbs 12 oz. The Doctor said we would start breast feeding soon.











I was notify by my friends (Frances) that she received multiple emails from my hotmail account. I don't know why it happened since I got it only once myself. I apologize it you guys received the same email 10 times.


Any way, here is the email:

Dear Families and Friends,

Thank you for all your thoughts, greeting cards, voice mails and emails. Words can’t express our appreciations.

Baby Skyler is doing well, even though he is now weighting 3lbs and 12 oz. His weight went down a little and is now going back up. He was on the “sun bath” the last 2 days. The chest x-ray result looks good. He is also breathing on his own as the doctor will take out his air flow tube today or tomorrow. He is also digesting the breast milk. He enjoys his time when we can visit him. Erica changed his diaper for the first time last night, it was quite challenging but a great experience for all us. I had fun watching it. We’re counting the days when we can take him home. This would be couple weeks according to the Doctor.

After a hectic week, Erica and I are more calm now and are adjusting to the schedule and visits to Kaiser. As Erica is healing, we should be able to adjust ourselves after this week.

Erica and I had put together a blog to update her parents in Hong Kong and out of state friends. We will use it to update everyone on Erica and Skyler via this online blog, the address is http://esproduction.blogspot.com/ . We will try to update it as often as we find time. Email is still the best way to reach us. Thanks for all your wishes.

Sincerely,
Samson, Erica and Baby Skyler

P.S. I apologize if this email didn’t get to everyone. Please forward to our friends if they didn’t receive it. Thanks

No comments: