Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Skyler Due Date 2-27-08

Today will be Skyler's due date. He is about 8lbs. He is doing well except this kid doesn't like to sleep at night. He like to "hang out" when we are about to go to sleep. I guess that is what he should be doing during his teenage year.







Skyler, Erica and I would like to give a big THANK YOU to all the friends, and families with their generous gifts. Skyler loves them very much and he has more stuffs then we do. We really appreciates all the supports, well wishes, thoughts and gifts.


This is Great Grand Ma and Great Grand Pa




This is Skyler's Uncle and cousin - The 2 girls are his aunts.




This is the couple whom still owe Skyler Red Envelope from Chinese New Year!




Erica gave bath to Skyler for the first time. It was quite a funny story. We'll tell you guys when you visit us next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

financial help