Friday, August 1, 2008

Skyler said "MOM"

We were back from Canada last week. Both mommy and daddy were exhausted...since I didn't like to stay in the stroller, and mommy wanted to hold me when she saw me sitting without support. This is the first time to meet Carman kai ma and her families. Uncle Phil and kai ma's wedding was great. Daddy was MC, photographer, videographer....he was everything in the wedding. How talent he was... :)
The Banff trip was blast. The scenes are amazing, and the food prepared from Uncle Phil and kai ma was great. Oh, not to mention the ginger bread house competition... Kai ma and Grand Kai ma's house was..... I will let you guess the answer.
Tonight, mommy was talking with me, and I said my first word..."MOM" to her. Mommy thought that I was looking for food (mum mum), but she was still happy anyway. Daddy was jealous, and kept teaching me how to pronounce ba ba. hehe... :)
We will post some pictures from our Canada trip. Stay tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGGijtyAH8

No comments: