Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skyler waving to me...

After a long day at work, and some crappy things happened (work), I saw Skyler waving to me when I parked my car at the drive way. I saw him sitting on the sofa next to the window and smiling to me. I was so happy and forgot all the bad things. When I opened the door, he held my leg and kissed me. My heart was soft and felt I was the most happiest mom in the world with such a cutiest son. This the best gift I have for today.
I was a little bit overwhelmed with all the work and family issues lately. The office is surrounded by all the politics all the times. I feel stress out some times to deal with all these. It is like working in the forest, and you need to watch out the tiger/lion attack you anytime. Besides this, we need attend/company family every week. I just want to spend some quality of time with Samson and Skyler. I am mentally and physically tired. Thanks god I have my half day off this Friday, and I can spend some times with my ex-coworkers, and may have massage to relieve my stress.

No comments: